After clicking “Buy” on a beat you will be asked to select a license type. We have 2 different licenses to select from
The Non-Exclusive License for a beat can be sold to multiple consumers and therefore are not exclusive.
Examples of Non-Exclusive Use:
- Using the beat in a mixtape demo
- Using the beat in a single release (*Note: Sales limit of 2500 units would apply for the personal license, limit of 5000 units would apply for the premium license)
- Uploading the beat to social networks (Soundcloud, Twitter, Facebook, other website etc.)
- Using the beat as backing music in a personal video
- Using the beat in a promotional performance
The personal license grants the same rights for the use of the beat. However, the premium license grants 2 commerical/profitable usages of the beat and the right to sell 5000 units. You will receive each instrumental elements as separate WAV audio files.
- Please allow up to five days delivery for stems after purchase?
- Please be aware that with all licenses you will need to add any amount of additional audio elements to the beat to release it commercially.
This license provides unlimited commercial use and also synchronization rights for the beat and the tracked out stems. This means that you can release the beat commercially (for example as a record release, in radio, television, or video).
Once an exclusive beat is purchased it will be removed from our site immediately and it will not be sold ever again.
Please allow up to five days delivery for stems after purchase
For further information on license restrictions contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org